I've never really thought I was a memorable fic writer. Solidly competent, sure, but nothing really outstanding, nothing memorable. I mentioned last year that The Good Wife was the first time I was actually part of a fandom community, and honestly the only real time. (I've been a minor part of the Worm fan community too, kind of, but that's honestly mainly due to my proximity to Louisa, who is a substantially more well known figure in some parts.)
Anyway, I finally got around to writing some more Good Wife fic nine full years after my last piece in that fandom, seven years after the show went off the air, and I've had one commenter who not only remembers me, but apparently considers me OG, which... wow. Was not expecting that.
It's not an unpleasant surprise, though.
Anyway, I finally got around to writing some more Good Wife fic nine full years after my last piece in that fandom, seven years after the show went off the air, and I've had one commenter who not only remembers me, but apparently considers me OG, which... wow. Was not expecting that.
It's not an unpleasant surprise, though.
no subject
Date: 2023-08-30 09:55 am (UTC)